Somestimes people ask me what I’m reading or when I recommend a book to someone (and forget to send them a link) it’s useful to have a one stop place where I can send people to grab a link or view a list of books.
So I thought to myself: Why not make a list that’s publicly available so anyone can see what I’ve read and what I’m planning to read? (basically books I’ve found or other people recommended to me). I hope you find this list useful, feel free to share it with your friends and family if you believe it will help them.
Books I have read
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy, by Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of NIKE, by Phil Knight
- Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity, by Kim Scott
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating an agreement without giving in, by Roger Fisher and William Ury
- When to jump: If the Job You Have Isn’t the Life You Want, by Mike Lewis
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration, by Ed Catmull
- The ride of a lifetime: Lessons in Creative Leadership from 15 Years as CEO of the Walt Disney, by Bob Iger
- Make time: How to focus on what matters every day, by Jake Knapp and John Zeratsky
- Escaping the build trap: How Effective Product Management Creates Real Value by Melissa Perri
- The hard thing abbout hard things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
- What you do is who you are: How to Create Your Business Culture by Ben Horowitz
- The obstacle is the way: The Ancient Art of Turning Adversity to Advantage by Ryan Holiday
- Product Roadmaps Relaunched: How to Set Direction while Embracing Uncertainty by C. Todd Lombardo, Bruce McCarthy, Evan Ryan and Michael Connors
Books I want to read
I have a public Books Wish List on Amazon that has a lot of books I want to read/buy at some point. If you are looking to buy me a gift, this is also a place to look at 😉
You can also find my profile on goodreads to find what I’ve read or I’m reading.